TORONTO'S #1 Body Positive Strength & Anti-Diet Nutrition Group Coaching Program For Women
My mission is to...
- Help you ditch diet culture, so you can stop letting your weight control the way you live your life!
- Teach you how to use intuitive eating and gentle nutrition, so you can find food freedom and learn to trust your body!
- Teach you how to LIFT! (aka) strength train, so you can gain confidence, which will help you improve your relationship with your body!
- Provide you with a size inclusive, safe space where you can reach your goals free from diet culture, make friends and have a lot of fun!
- Help you incorporate fitness and nutrition into your life in a way that's joyful & sustainable!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM...
- My Strong Girl handbook & nutrition guide - Learn how to become an intuitive eater and work on your body image, so you can let go of food fears, stop dieting, learn to trust your body and accept it!
- 3 full body strength training group sessions per week - These workouts are designed to help you build muscle & self confidence, improve your stamina & increase your flexibility. Every workout is modified to suit your individual fitness level. No matter what you'll be able to finish the workout and feel a sense of accomplishment! CLASS TIMES ARE; MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY AT 5PM, 6PM & 7PM.
- Unlimited access to STRONG GIRL TV - These at home workouts are a great addition to the program because, "when life happens" and you can't make it into the gym. You can still participate in a kickass live (via ZOOM) or on demand class right in the comfort of your own home!
- Accountability & Support - It's not easy getting started on your own. I mean that's kinda why you're here right? You will receive 24/7 support from me & your fellow strong squad members, so you can smash your goals and stay consistent!
- Money Back Guarantee - I believe in my program so much that I'm 100% sure it will work for you. However, if at any point during the program you feel that it's not a good fit. As long as you tried by participated in all 3 training sessions per week, and completed your weekly tasks. I'll give you 100% of your investment back.
My amazing program typically leads to....
- Feeling STRONGER!
- Feeling full of ENERGY!
- Increased self CONFIDENCE!
- Body TRUST, ACCEPTANCE & NEUTRALITY!
- LESS aches & pains (knees, lower back, shoulders etc.)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Women who want to stop focusing on their weight and increase their self confidence.
- Women who want to workout in a size inclusive, diet culture free environment.
- Women who want to learn to love themselves.
- Women who want to increase their strength, energy levels, stamina & flexibility.
- Women of all fitness levels.
WHO THIS ISN'T FOR?
- Women who are looking for a quick fix.
- Women who want to focus on weight loss
WHAT STRONG SQUAD MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY...
I chose to join the body positive squad because I wanted to change my workout routine but had so many questions about how I should do it. I wanted to be stronger, increase my mobility, and generally just feel better.Moira
I used to be an athlete, but after trading in my swim goggles for chef whites I put on a lot of weight. Even though I had a good base knowledge for working out-it did not include a lot of weight training, and more importantly how to work out in my new body. I have lacked the confidence to safely try new workouts, or incorporate weight training into my routine. I was also struggling to hold myself accountable.
When I found out about Laurine’s group I honestly thought it was too good to be true. Its focus was on body positivity and weight training. It gave me the confidence I could do any of the workouts she was planning. She had modifications for every exercise so if something was too hard/painful, you could still focus on working the same muscle with less strain or impact.
I have never felt self-conscious with Laurine or the other group members, which is something I typically struggle with at the gym-especially when I am trying something new. I have accountability from a bad ass trainer/coach-and a group of women who all have similar goals.
I would recommend other women to join because I think not matter what your fitness level is, accountability is something hard to come by when trying to incorporate exercise into your life. This group offers that and so much more!
Here we go!
When I decided to start my journey into fitness, I was really concerned about looking clueless at the gym. I had no idea where to even begin. I realized I needed a mentor like I would with any other skill. When I found Laurine’s StrongGirlco message online I knew this was exactly what I had been looking for. A place where it was cool to be vulnerable while learning how to get strong. Bingo!
When I started Laurine’s program I did not necessarily believe I reflected a lot of diet culture’s stereotypical thought patterns towards myself. I thought that I just lacked motivation when really I was putting myself down for needing help. Laurine kept me accountable when I needed it and her Facebook group educated me on the side! Within a few weeks I realized that I had start to let go of the harsh mindset that was bringing my confidence down and preventing me from maintaining these new healthy habits I’ve built!
I recommend Laurine’s training because not only does she know her stuff but she makes an accessible and safe space wherever she goes. Her classes are equally fun and demanding. After only a few months it feels as though I’ve moved mountains, quite literally!Sarah
I chose to join because I was looking for a fitness routine with some accountability, someone I would have to text if I didn’t feel like going, because I could talk myself out of exercise when I was only accountable to myself. This program spoke to me because of the title: Body Positive Group. POSITIVE. I noticed that my self talk was so negative, and I just wanted to love the cool things my body could do – so I thought this group would be a great start!Meara
The biggest problem is my own voice in my head, and getting to a place where no matter my size or shape, I’m proud to be me everyday. Also, I am hoping to run my second marathon in October, and the program is great cross training, and ultimately helping me get the muscles I will need for that in shape! It has been giving me the confidence to keep pursuing my goals.
If my experience isn’t ALREADY enough of a motivator for you to join, I will say that the class times are flexible, the program allows you to put into what you can, and always get something out of it. Every class feels like an achievable accomplishment, and you will love your own body all the more!
Fill Out The Form BELOW If you're READY to transform your life!
- How long do I have to workout for each of the 3 days ? Each training session will be 1 hour in length.
- Do I have to commit to the same days and times each week? Yes. Due to the new COVID-19 restrictions & guidelines. All classes are capped at 6 participants. If there is a spot available for you to switch your time you will be allowed to do so. If not, you can take a live, virtual at home workout using the STRONG GIRL TV platform.
- Is the nutrition guide a diet and/or going to consist of boring chicken and broccoli every day? No. I don't put women on diets. I specialise in getting women to STOP dieting. You will learn how to use the principles of intuitive eating to work on learning what it is your individual body needs to reach your fitness goals and feel your best.
- I have never participated in anything like this before, what can I expect? No problem! I am here for you every step of the way! It can be scary starting something new, but I have helped hundreds of women transform their lives and I am looking forward to the opportunity to help you too!
- I have food allergies. Can you work around them with your meal guide? Of course! I understand that many people have food allergies, intolerances or dislikes. Just let me know and I will provide you with different solutions.